Orientation Sessions are for players in the 'Grassroots' age groups, U7-U12. These are not Trials or Assessments in following Canada Soccer and Ontario Soccer’s Long-Term Player Development (LTPD) guidelines. They are an opportunity for us to work with the players, and more importantly for the players and parents to experience our programs and environment. These programs are open and inclusive to all players interested in joining at any time.
Assessments or Trials are for players in the 'Youth' age groups, U13 and older. These are based on selecting the most competent players for a team to play in a certain league.
2020/2021 - REGISTER HERE FOR TRIALS (U13+) AND OPEN SESSIONS (U8 - U12)
U7-U12 OPEN SESSIONS
Sept 26 at North London 5a and 5b
Oct 3, Oct 17, Oct 24 at Ted Early 2
• 9-10am: 2014-2012 Girls
• 10:15-11:15am: 2011 Boys , 2010 Boys
• 11:30-12:30pm: 2014-2013 Boys , 2012 Boys
• 12:45-1:45pm: 2009 Boys
• 2-3pm: 2011-2010 Girls , 2009 Girls
Saturdays City Wide 1
Sept 26, Oct 3, Oct 17, Oct 24
• 9-10:30am: U13 OPDL Boys
• 11am-12:30pm: U13 OPDL Girls
• 1-2:30pm: U17 OPDL Girls
• 3:30-5pm: U17 OPDL Boys
• For all other groups, trials will take place during existing team sessions. Specific schedules will be sent directly after registration.
Men’s U21 League 1 Reserves
• Friday, Oct 2, Windermere 1, 8:30-10pm
• Tuesday, Oct 6, City Wide 2, 8:30-10pm
• Friday, Oct 16, Windermere 1, 8:30-10pm
• Friday, Oct 23, Windermere 1, 8:30-10pm