We encourage our Whitecaps London players to familiarize themselves with the refund policies.
- A $100 Administration Fee will apply to all registration refund requests.
- If a player signs an OPDL Letter of Commitment and then requests a release prior to Jan. 1
the initial payment will not be refunded.
- The cost of player uniforms and player book processing will be deducted from refund
requests initiated after January 1st.
- ALL costs (including training and any OPDL fixed costs) incurred before the refund is
requested will be deducted from any returned amounts.
- If families have a balance owing to the Whitecaps London when a player withdraws, a release letter allowing the player to enroll with another OPDL organization will not be issued until those fees are paid and the player’s account is in good standing. This is in keeping with OPDL/OSA rules.
- According to OSA policy, no refunds will be provided after the OPDL Roster Deadline.
PLEASE NOTE: As a convenience to its members, Whitecaps London offers payment plans for its PRE-OPDL and OPDL programs. The payment schedules are not calculated as monthly fees, but rather break up the overall registration costs into installments. It may be the case that depending on the timing of the withdrawal of a player on a payment plan, there may still be an amount owing to Whitecaps London
ALL OTHER COMPETITIVE REFUNDS (NON-OPDL)
- The Whitecaps London Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Refunds will generally not be processed for Whitecaps London Players when a player withdraws after they have been offered and have accepted a team or program assignment, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued if a player leaves voluntary after he/she has accepted a spot on a Whitecaps London team or program.
- A Whitecaps London Player will NOT be registered with their respective Ontario Soccer league if outstanding fines or fees have not been paid. NO EXCEPTIONS
A $30 Administration Fee will apply to all Recreational registration refund requests.
Full refunds are only provided when there is an insufficient number of players to run a team.
All refund requests must be submitted to email@example.com before March 15.
There are no refunds after March 15.
All returned cheques are subject to a Whitecaps London admin fee of $20.